EurActiv.sk is policy & news portal about the European policies, and their national context. It follows developments of regulations, policy discussions, and actor's positions in different policy areas. Widely used by public and corporate decision-makers, members of academic institutions, as well as NGO sector, EurActiv.sk offers insight into the labyrinth of a crystallizing European public sphere, and complex institutional relations.
EurActiv.sk is a member of the European network of policy & news portals EurActiv. Network co-operation creates many synergic effects, allows an efficient cross-border flows of information, which makes EurActiv a truly European information source, and discussion platform. .
- Articles following up-to-date developments of the European policies, with
special emphasis on their local relevance. Each article includes links to
further information sources, thus allows reader to choose between quick follow-up
on the developments, or a deep insight, tracking relevant legislative texts
and regulations, background information, and positions of the most relevant
- Analyses produced by Slovak and foreign institutions, think-tanks, research
centers that supplement the articles with expert views, arguments, and detailed
- Interviews with European policy actors and other personalities, from public
institutions, but also corporate and NGO sector.
- Practically-oriented information on the Structural funds and Cohesion fund,
from background on Slovak operational programs, to structured analyses of
the Calls for proposals.
- Link-dossiers, providing an updated insight into the most relevant issues
of the European policies, each supplemented by a large and structured links
- Agenda, with the most important events on the European and national level
- from conferences and seminars, to a calendar of meetings of the European
and national public institutions